The company which was founded in 1852 has always been engaged in the cutlery production.
When surgery made progress at the end of the last century the production of scalpels, scissors and other surgical tools started.
Out of this program the current specialty to produce replaceable scalpel blades as well as appending grips for different application areas such as medicine, electronic engineering, technics and leisure activities evolved.
The company contains sections for tool manufacture, special purpose machinery manufacture, punching, hardening and cold processing which guarantee flexibility and quality.
We are following the ISO standards since more than 10 years and are certified according to DIN ISO EN 13485:2003 since 2007.